Supporter Press Release:
One-day event features presentations from craft brewing veterans
Brewbound.com will host its 2nd Brewbound Session – a business conference for craft brewers – on Nov. 29th at the Paradise Point Resort in San Diego, Calif.
This one-day conference addresses the topics that most directly impact the decisions craft brewers are faced with as they look to grow their brands. The event not only helps to educate brewers, but also offers a unique opportunity to learn from and network with industry experts.
Attendees of the session will hear from distinguished leaders in the craft space like New Belgium CEO Kim Jordan, Oskar Blues founder Dale Katechis and Lagunitas Brewing founder Tony Magee. The Brewbound Session will also feature presentations from retailing and brand experts, craft distributors and investors. Those presentations will provide unparalleled insight into the world of brand building and distribution strategy as craft brewers continue to explore new retail channels, develop marketing programs and prepare for long-term growth.
Early registration pricing of $499 is available through October 26 and a special rate for brewers is also available. To inquire about a craft brewer discount please email [email protected] or call 617-231-8888.
A preliminary agenda and a current list of speakers can be seen below. New speaker announcements will also be made on www.brewbound.com in the coming weeks.
- Kim Jordan, co-founder and CEO, New Belgium Brewing
- Dale Katechis, founder, Oskar Blues Brewing Company
- Tony Magee, founder, Lagunitas Brewing Company
- Brian Meece, CEO, RocketHub
- Townsend Ziebold, managing partner, First Beverage Group
- Meg Gill, co-founder, Golden Road Brewing
- Paul Evers, president and chief creative director, tbd Advertising
- Jeffrey Klineman, Editor-in-Chief, BevNET.com
- John Craven, Founder and CEO, BevNET.com
- Chris Furnari, Editor, Brewbound.com
- 7:45 a.m. – 9:00 a.m. – Registration & Breakfast
- 9:00 a.m. – 12:15 p.m. Brewbound Session — Morning Presentations and Panels
- 12:15 p.m. – 1:15 p.m. – Lunch and Networking
- 1:15 p.m. – 5:30 p.m. — Brewbound Session — Afternoon Presentations and Panels
- 5:30 p.m. – 7:00 p.m. – Beer sampling and networking
To learn more about the event, read speaker bios and to register, please visit http://www.brewbound.
Brewbound.com is a web site dedicated to serving the exciting and rapidly evolving craft beer community. As the craft beer industry continues to grow, we strive to provide daily news and insight into the craft beer world. We are committed to keeping craft beer industry members informed by providing breaking news, business insight, brewery and distributor features, new product announcements and exclusive content from acclaimed industry events like the Craft Brewers Conference, NBWA Annual Convention and the Great American Beer Festival.