(Easton, PA) – Weyerbacher Brewing announced the upcoming release of Riserva 2011 and unveiling of the new logo in its newsletter today.
Please join us at the Brewery on Friday, February 10, 2012, from 4:30 to 8:00 pm, to sample and purchase Riserva 2011. This year’s batch is perfectly carbonated, more full-bodied than any in the past and nicely tart as a sour beer should be! Riserva is an 11.7% abv amber ale, fermented with wild yeast and red raspberries. In choosing the barrels to blend specifically for this year’s batch, we were able to achieve an absolutely beautiful taste profile that’s the epitome of the sour beer experience. We feel that this is the best Riserva ever.
Also at this event:
- We’re releasing the final 25 cs of Rapture, 3 bottle max per person.
- This year’s Insanity, barrel aged Barleywine, will be released and available to sample or buy.
- Many of our brewers will be on hand to answer questions and serve you.
- New logistics and flow plan for a comfy experience for our visitors.
- Be among the first to see the unveiling of our new logo and new jester design (see below for more details).
- And, yes, you can purchase our other beers at this event as well.